Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hiding Bunny Nails

Here you go, another simple nail art idea!


Surprisingly, many of you liked my 'Panty' Nails, so I thought of posting another nail idea (actual situation : I was bored and I decided to draw on my friend's nails). At first, I wanted to draw snowflakes but my attempt successfully failed because I didn't use small brush, I couldn't draw it neatly. Please don't bother looking at the messy nail polish around her nails, I told my friend to just clean on her own at her home later lol.

Here are what I used!


1) The Face Shop Base
2) Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in 77 Antique Bronze (I love this color!)
3) The Face Shop WH002
4) Etude House Ice Cream Nails #OR201
5) Etude House Ice Cream Nails #BR401

As for the tools--I just used whatever I could use. Unused pen or anything.


So, yeah, hiding bunny. Do you get what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...