Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Selling my LIZ LISA dress!

[SOLD]

Hello! I want to sell this beautiful LIZ LISA dress. It's really pretty, but it doesn't really suit me, so I decided to give this gorgeous piece a new home.

It's from their past Chambre à coucher collection. I got it second-handed from Yahoo Auction, still in mint condition. Size Free. If you're busty, I'm afraid the chest part would not fit.

Here are some photos with indoor lighting!

Front

 Back

 Collar part. Ugh, somehow the color got altered on this one.

The lace is my favorite part! I hope they will use this lace again in the future.

On model. Lena Fujii and Yui Kanno wear the red version. Wait, is mine the brown or red version? I think the brown one has brown laces instead of white. Oh well, I think mine is red.

Price is Rp 637.000,- or $55 (shipping fee not included). Payment can be accepted through local bank, Mandiri or BCA, and internationally through Paypal or Western Union (I think I prefer the latter, I don't have experience with receiving money on Paypal...). Domestic shipping will be done via JNE and international shipping with EMS or any cheaper international shipping service you want me to use for you. I ship from Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia.

If interested, please drop a comment below or shoot me an email at contact@cottonkuma.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...