Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Dulce de Leche Review



I love this color, somehow I really do. It's O.P.I, so I would not be disappointed---would I?

To my surprise, it takes FOREVER to dry and IT CHIPS VERY EASILY, even after topped with the great Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat (very recommended!). In a day or two, you should expect it to crack. I couldn't believe myself, so I gave it another few tries. And it still sucked.


My mom owns few O.P.I nail polishes, they all work great, so I kept wondering how this one failed to impress me. If you are questioning its authenticity, I will answer that I'm certain it's authentic, my mom bought it from the O.P.I counter directly for Rp 190.000,- (around $16)

This post has been sitting on my draft for months. I apologize for not showing how the color would look like when painted on nails. Every time I wanted to take a photo of it on my nails I feel highly unmotivated--then I decided I wouldn't do it. I know it's not going to be worth-it, I don't want to spend time beautifying my nails only to be disappointed the next day.

I love the shade, but the quality is poor and truly disappointing. I will not repurchase unless they make changes to the formula.

Anyway, I bought some items, I'm quite happy with my purchases and I want to review them! But I have 'use for at least three weeks before posting a review' rule I made for myself. Noooooooooo oh well can't wait to post! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...