Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bison Japan Sweetsalon W for Charming Girl Double Liquid & Powder Eyeliner in Milk Chocolate Review

I've had Etude House's LUCIDarling black eyeliner for a year and this eyeliner with longass name is irresistible.

It comes in two shades, dark brown and light brown. To tempt you, they shall be called 'Bitter Chocolate' and 'Milk Chocolate'.
 
I got mine in Milk Chocolate, the lighter one. Here we go.


Super love the packaging design. I love every single thing on the packaging. I couldn't help but buy, looking at how adorable the packaging is and--noticing that it is a dual eyeliner, it interests me.



The back side. Instruction of how to create the look with the liquid eyeliner and the powder liner--and long Japanese texts that Japanese won't even read too, I believe.


Better image of the instruction and the bottom image probably tells that the powder liner's cap comes with a spring inside (I'm sorry I'm only capable of reading hiragana and katakana), you could feel the 'click' from the cap.

...ok actually the image tells you when you're running out of the powder, just close it with the cap and twist it to get more powder.


Ooo dear, apparently the outer packaging is not enough, they have to use a gold paper too. I am not unpacking a beauty product. It's a luxurious chocolate.


A long dual pen, it wouldn't fit my pouch wtf.



The liquid liner is a felt tip type. It has really lovely brown color, unlike most brown eyeliners who don't give much difference to your look because they're dark brown, this really gives the natural look you want and it's a good choice for everyday make-up.

 
I would recommend you to use it along with brown mascara like FITS Love Switch Pink Brown Mascara (thanks to my friend for this one). The powder has a nice brown shade with a bit of shimmer that doesn't stand out (I hate shimmers!).

Smudgeproof test.


Yep. Not smudgeproof nor waterproof. The liner and the powder can be removed very easily by wiping it off with water or with your hand, it also takes a pretty long time to dry which annoys the impatient me. I have this habit of rubbing my eyes unconsciously, few minutes after I applied the eyeliner on, it's gone. Without leaving any traces as if it was never there. Never touch it after you successfully have applied it on. But I could say that it's a longlast liner, because I gave away this eyeliner to my friend (that's why I only have four photos of the product) and it lasted on her for a day (note : she has oily skin).

Where to get :
eBay. I bought mine at Miaw Lens.

Pros :
1. FABULOUS PACKAGINGKASKSFJS
2. 2-in-1, liquid liner and powder.
3. Doesn't give you panda eyes.
4. Very lovely brown color.
5. Longlast (the powder does not, though).

Cons :
1. Takes time to dry.
2. Not smudgeproof.
3. Not waterproof.
4. A bit pricey.
5. TOUCH IT AND IT WILL BE GONE MUAHAHAHAHA ok.

Repurchase? No. Not for those who tend to rub their eyes unconsciously and hate waiting for it to dry! But it's cute, lovely, and it even has a powder liner, it's recommended if you doesn't have that habit!

Update : I'm sorry for the inconsistency of photo quality, I first posted with photos I have on my Sony Xperia P. After I gave it away to my friend, she helped me taking better photos.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...