Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Etude House I Can Fly Cherry Lip Gel Patch Review

Yes, a mask for our lips! When I stumbled upon this product, I was thinking if it would be a good lip care product for my dry lips. My lips are usually very dry, lip balm is always a must. Not to mention the uneven color, my upper lip is darker. So I decided to grab a pack of this 'lip mask'!


Simple, cute packaging. I like the shape of this one mask better than The Face Shop's Bebe Lip Mask, because this will cover your lips evenly--or a bit too much, maybe. It might be designed for all lip types, but please, Hulk won't use a lip mask.


The back side. It has a cute picture of how you would look like with the patch on. A delusion, move on.

Apparently they have a special edition version.


What makes it different from the normal one? It has an owl! With its own story!

Story of Eagle Owl:
Hi! I'm Eagle Owl, the bright night bird! I am in danger of extinction, because hunting has become so difficult in bright city lights. Please help me to fly freely again!

Ok I fail to comprehend the main purpose of the special edition one. You may tell me if you know.

Anyway, here is what they claim about the product :
Cherry flavor added with rich moisture
Evens out the redness in lips creating a smooth and neutral surface
Smooth and cooling gel type lip patch

Directions for Use :
1. After cleansing, even out the skin texture, take the patch out and place it on the lip
2. Remove the patch in 10-15 minutes and pat gently to let the remaining essence absorb
* When taking the patch out, avoid taking it out from the edges

Cherry Lip Gel Patch is a lip shaped hydro gel patch formulated with vitalizing Cherry Extract.  It is designed to hydrate, repair and soothe, for soft, supple and smooth lips.

Now, I want kissable lips!


It's a fluffy, juicy jelly with sweet cherry scent. Do not eat or try to taste it. I know how tempting it is, but please. It tastes bitter, anyway.

Be careful when taking out the patch, your nails could rip it. I turned it around and pushed it out from the plastic. Treat it gently like a delicate jelly you're going to eat.

I used it while lying on bed, enjoying the pleasant scent. There was not any cooling effect like what the product have mentioned, though. For hygiene's sake, do not use it more than once, throw it away after you've had enough smelling the scent.

Verdict!
It made my lips very soft and it even left a faint scent of cherry, but after few minutes and eat or drink, the effect will be gone, your kissable lips are not there anymore muahahaha leaving you with your usual ugly lips!! Bye bye few minutes of lips of your dream! I don't recommend this for your daily lipcare product but keep one if you want for--'emergency lip treatment'. It's not expensive but so-so. Like face mask sheets, they are cheap but will cost much when you go for daily use.

Where to get :
Most online beauty shops have it. I got mine from Chic Princessa.

Pros :
  • Smells super nice.
  • Brings out the redness of your lips--a bit.
  • Makes your lips very smooth.

Cons :
  • Effect doesn't last long.
  • Wtf dramatic size.

Repurchase? No.

2 comments:

  1. What's the connection between lips and flying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. idk wtf it's the name of the series. also, why would a bird use a lip patch, anyway?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...