Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Too Cool For School Milk Tint in Milky Orange Review

Who is not a sucker for cute packaging? Not me! Who doesn't like milk? Not me! Put them altogether and you have me scratching my monitor!



Another lip product review. F--forgive me. Seriously, I don't know why but milk-related things in a packaging always look irresistibly cute. The first time I saw this from Cominica's review, I knew I had to grab it.

By the way, I just recently moved my domain to .net and THE COMMENTS ARE ALL GONE. If you guys commented and I didn't reply, I'm sorry but I lose all of them! Sob.

Moving on!

What do they say about this product? Prepare to scroll down for the long image!


Yep, there are two shades of them.


Mine is #2 Milky Orange. I tend to avoid pink shade because most of the time I'm afraid they will not suit my warm skin tone.


Please don't chug it down.


Shortest lip tint wand I've ever had. Does the color appear more pinkish to you?

(Actually useless to swatch it on wrist but I couldn't take a photo of me on my own)

The fact is the color is not very orange, it's more peachy. It makes your lips look livelier, it has hints of lovely orange color but not eye-catchy orange so I don't look like I just ate an orange candy. Last time I used Etude House's Sweet Recipe Candy Stick in Orange I looked like I rubbed something orange all over my lips and it was embarrassing.

'Once applied, stays lively for a long time.' Yes, it's correct. The lasting power is pretty surprising, it stays even after eating and drinking. It doesn't last all day but obviously it lasts longer than Yves Rocher Gloss!

'Moist without lipgloss'? It doesn't moisturize your lips all day but it doesn't leave my lips chapped and dry like other lip tint!

The thing that bothers me is the smell. It smells like it's perfumed, it doesn't smell like something natural (floral or something) and it's quite strong. When I'm being very sensitive, I avoid this lip tint because for the first few minutes after application, the smell stays on lips. It's tolerable but sometimes I can be a sensitive ass. Well, eventually it will bring out the color on your lips and last long!

Price :
Rp 72.000,-/around $6 at Chic Princessa. I bought it somewhere for Rp 98.000,-/$8 though.

Where to buy?
eBay or somewhere. I forgot where I got mine, this has been around for quite a long time.

What I dislike :
1) The scent.

What I like :
1) Soft, lovely peachy color.
2) Lasts long.
3) Doesn't leave my lips chapped.
4) JUST LOOK AT THE PACKAGING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...