Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

'Panty' Nails

HAHAHA I don't know what to name it.


I wanted to redo my french manicures but I can't do it neatly without french manicure stickers. I was too lazy to use one so I went ahead as I imagined this in my head :


Like first bra and panty for little girls in manga!

Here are what I used!


*clear throat* Yes, I don't have dotting tools neither proper brushes for nail art. It was around 4 AM, I grabbed whatever I could use. Ça marche !


1) First, I used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener for the base coat (I seriously love Sally Hansen's nail polish brushes!).
2) Then The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in transparent pink (I'm sorry I can't find the code for this shade!).
3) The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex WH002 for the laces.
4) Etude House Ice Cream Nails #OR201 for the ribbons and 'stitches'.
5) And finally, Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat.

The pattern goes more or less like this :


If you want to do neat french manicures but you are too lazy to do it and want something with a hint of cuteness, I think this would work for you.

Have a good day you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...